I had such a great time the past couple of weeks taking my Mountain Genealogy Retreat to California. I taught two-day seminars in San Clemente and Carlsbad with 15 fantastic people. We laughed, cried, learned and shared and it was so much fun.
If you would like the Mountain Genealogy Retreat to come to you in the form of a 2-day seminar, here’s what you do:
- Coordinate a date with me
- Host the event at your home – two 8-hour days
- Enroll 7-8 friends at $150 each (no charge for you)
- Plan and prepare the meals – brunch and linner each day with snacks
- I provide all the materials, my 45 years of genealogy experience, inspiring stories, one-on-one research education and help, and I teach everything you want to know about journals, personal histories, organizing pictures and documents, heirlooms and traditions, and my research process using FamilySearch and Ancestry
- At the end of the second day I will spend as much time as needed with you and/or your family answering questions and helping you with research problems
It’s a great deal, right??? And bringing the spirit of family history to your home through friends and inspiring stories is priceless!
Contact me soon for more information!